Terms & Conditions
- In these terms and conditions (the Terms and Conditions), “we”, “our”, “us” or “PharmX” means PharmX Pty Ltd.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully as they apply to your use of the internet site www.pharmx.com.au or any other PharmX owned and operated internet site, including but not limited to www2.pharmx.com.au (the Site(s)). By using the Site(s) you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions including those revisions referred to in (c).
- We may revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
- Your use of some parts or features of the Site(s) may be governed by additional terms and conditions. Where this is the case you will be notified accordingly, and those additional terms and conditions:
– will apply to your use of such parts or features of the Site(s) in addition to these terms and conditions; and(ii) will prevail over the Terms and Conditions to the extent of any inconsistency.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge that the Content on the Site(s) is subject to copyright, trade mark and possibly other intellectual property rights. In these Terms and Conditions, “Content” means anything that you may see, read, hear, upload, download or access on or via the Site(s) (including but not limited to messages, files, data, software, images, artwork, graphics, design, photographs, illustrations, text, music, songs, videos, tags and other materials or subject-matter on the Site(s)).
- Unless you are expressly authorised by us, or otherwise by law, you must not do any of the following yourself, or permit or authorise any other person to:
– sell, reproduce, publish, distribute, communicate to the public (e.g. by making available online or electronically transmitting) modify, display, perform in public, prepare derivative works based on or make an adaptation of, repost or otherwise use any of the Content (or any readily identifiable portion of the Content) in any way without our prior written consent; or
– otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of any person in using the Site(s) or any Content.
– Nothing you do on or in relation to the Site(s) will transfer any intellectual property rights to you or license to you any intellectual property rights unless this is expressly stated.
3. Content of the Site(s)
- We attempt to keep the Content of the Site(s) up to date. However, we do not warrant the accuracy or currency of the Content.
- You acknowledge that the Content on the Site(s) is subject to change at any time.
- Any prices quoted on the Site(s) are in Australian dollars unless otherwise indicated.
- Prices quoted on the Site(s) should be used as a guide only as they may change from time to time.
- The views which are expressed by users who have provided Content to the Site(s) are not our views and we accept no liability in respect of any Content posted on the Site(s) by third parties, nor are we responsible for its content or accuracy. Any reliance you place on Content posted on the Site(s) is at your own risk.
- If you consider any Content that has been posted to the Site(s) is offensive, unsuitable or has in some other way breached these Terms and Conditions, please email us at email@example.com with a link to the relevant Content and your reasons for objecting to it. We will consider your objection and determine whether the Content should be removed at our sole discretion.